วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 14 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 10 Nov 2022
Non-Immigrant B Visa
(Conducting business, conference and employment)
Non – Immigrant Visa “B” is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand for the purpose of conducting business, conference or employment.
Types of Non-Immigrant Visa
1. Single-Entry: valid for entering Thailand once within 3 months from the date of application. The period of stay is up to 90 days.
2. Multiple-Entry (only available for conducting business): valid for entering Thailand multiple times within 1 year from the date of application. The period of stay is up to 90 days for each visit.
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out and signed
- Recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm photograph of the applicant
- Financial statement, including Bank statement or book bank
- Business related documents as follows:
Conducting business (mutiple entries)
Period of Stay
Holders of this type of visa are initially granted a period of stay in the Kingdom not exceeding 90 days unless otherwise instructed by the Office of Immigration Bureau
Extension of Stay
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must apply for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located at Government Complex Building B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 or http://www.immigration.go.th. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain types of visas is solely at the discretion of the immigration officer.
All Passport holders can apply for a visa with us. However, Passport holders of certain countries will have additional requirements, please see here: https://yangon.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/46282-information-for-non-resident?page=5d7d27c315e39c2e64001f85&menu=5d9ee5a7181a3f3e104e545d
* * * * * *